During May and June 2019, our partners have actively contributed to Project Communication and Dissemination
During May and June 2019, our partners, as experts in the different project topics, attended as speakers or auditors to several national and international congresses, conferences and workshops to present the iCAREPLAST project – formally during live presentations, or informally through personal meeting with experts coming from the entire world.
Here, a brief summary about these contributions (for more information visit the links):
- 14-15 May 2019, Sustainability & Naturals in Cosmetics 2019 (Berlin): Niels J. Schenk, CTO of BioBTX, presented “iCAREPLAST in one slide” project introduction in the talk “Sustainable Building Blocks for Cosmetic and Packaging”.
- 15-16 May 2019, 12th International Conference on Bio-Based Materials (Maternushaus, Cologne): Our colleague Pieter Imhof, from BioBTX, introduced iCAREPLAST project in the talk entitled “Full Circularity Enabled: Sustainable, Cost Competitive Production of Platform Chemicals”.
- 26-30 May 2019, XXXVII Reunión Bienal de la Real Sociedad Española de Química (San Sebastián, Spain): Our first results about oxycombustion with oxygen transport membranes were presented by Julio García, from the Instituto de Tecnología Química (CSIC).
- 16-21 June 2019, 22nd International Conference on Solid State Ionics (PyeongChang, Korea): Our project coordinator, Jose M. Serra from ITQ-CSIC, showed, in the poster session, how the use of oxygen transport membrane reactors integrated in iCAREPLAST process enables an efficient CO2 capture an increases the plant energy efficiency.
- 19-21 June 2019, 3rd International Congress of Chemical Engineering (Santander, Spain): Our colleague Laura Navarrete, from @ITQ_UPVCSIC, presented the poster entitled “Energetic Valorisation Of Pyrolysis Gases From Plastic Recycling With Catalytic Membrane Reactors” showing first iCAREPLAST results in oxycombustion.